Breastmates - Reusable Breast Pads
Reusable Nursing Pads - Multipack 3 Pairs
These mum-friendly, eco-friendly nursing pads have been used and loved by breastfeeding mothers from all over the country since we first began making them in 2004, and as one of the founding products of our business these little gems are very close to our hearts (sometimes literally!) Our reusable nursing pads are all about sustainability, both for the environment and your wallet, because after buying a pack of them you'll never have to buy disposable breast pads again. Performance and comfort are also our key drivers...
If that alone wasn't enough, here are a few more reasons why these breastpads are amazing:
- They're made using super-absorbent bamboo which means they're slim, unobtrusive and prevent any embarrassing leakages or stains on your clothing
- An outer layer of waterproof-coated material prevents leaks, yet remains breathable for your comfort
- a microfleece side that's super soft next to your skin, so you won't be troubled by itching, irritation, or stickiness. eek nobody wants stickiness!
- retain a feeling of dryness regardless of how wet they get, so there's no uncomfortable damp or squishy feeling. Unlike cotton pads which often feel cold and gross
- get better with age - the absorbency of these pads increases with every wash
- machine washable and can go in the dryer too, so they're super easy to clean
One size fits most. Diameter 11cm. White.
Sold in a multipack of 3 pairs (6 pads) ~ one to wear, one in the wash, one spare.
At Whisper & Wild we are doing our best to protect the environment with a few sustainability initiatives.
When making an online order your package will arrive in a 100% home compostable courier bag and that in store and at every other customer touchpoint we are also making changes to reduce our carbon footprint, every little bit makes a difference!
All orders placed outside of working hours will be picked, packed and on the courier the next working day.
'Free Shipping' on all NZ orders over $100. To qualify for free shipping you must spend $100 or more.
Orders under $100 are charged at a flat rate of NZ $8.00. If you live in an Rural Area, shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10.00. Please ensure you select the correct shipping methods.
For New Zealand, please allow 2-7 working days for delivery on stocked items.
If you require Express Post options, please contact us for a quote via email@example.com
Australia and Rest of the World Shipping.
For orders outside of New Zealand, we're in the process of setting this up, watch this space!
Should you wish for some alternative shipping options, please email us prior to placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org